Re: Wheezy is installed, blowed up 2 minutes later.

On Thursday 22 January 2015 14:50:43 Bob Holtzman did opine
And Gene did reply:
> On Wed, Jan 21, 2015 at 03:05:23PM -0500, Gene Heskett wrote:
>

>       ......snip......
>
> > Even in the expert AND manual modes, and I am getting tired of
> > repeating this, you cannot modify the "do not Use" other than the
> > color of the text.
>
> How are you highliteing the "do not use" item? with the mouse? If so,
> *wrong*.

What mouse?  NCurses doesn't know about mice.  Never did, likely never
will.

> > Nor can you skip the partitioner and go straight to the format &
> > install pages. I swear can hear it chuckling as it bounces me back
> > to "do it wrong partitioner".
>
> Of course you can.
>
> > > If you're still having trouble, actual logs and/or screenshots
> > > would be useful.
> >
> > First, the survival of the log depends on the success of the install,
> > no install=no logs even if I knew where they were kept. An option to
> > save the logs on a DIFFERENT drive would be most helpful.
> >
> > And AFAIK, image attachments are not allowed by the server, so what
> > good would it do me to take some pix and try to post them?
>
> That's what pastebins are for. Run a search if you have a useable
> computer. If not, you're hosed.

I am hosed.  And downloading an arch based install as we speak. :)

Thanks Bob.

Cheers, Gene Heskett
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)