Re: So much for a wheezy install, massive fail

Gene Heskett wrote:
> Andrew M.A. Cater did opine
> > The wheezy installer _ought_ to work with a 4K disk - fdisk will
> > normally work - but ...
>
> It will work, poorly, giving ass-aligned disk that will be slow, or
> slower.

You seem to believe that the Wheezy debian-installer does not handle
the new Advanced Format 4k sectors.  However I use it all of the time
with 4k sectors and it works fine.  There is no known problem using
the Wheezy debian-installer to install onto AF 4k sector devices.

Sorry but I believe you are mistaken on this issue.  If you find the
debian-install mishandling 4k sector devices please file a bug report
with sufficient information to debug the problem.

Bob