Re: Joey Hess is out?

Eduard Bloch wrote:
Hallo,
* Nate Bargmann [Mon, Nov 17 2014, 07:46:48AM]:
Since systemd hatters usually fail on the second task, the rhetorical
arsenal is chosen accordingly (ad-hominem, trolling, misquoting, ...).
Here is the crux of the problem in these discussions and that is the use
of "haters" as an ad hominem as part of the shaming language directed at
those with concerns.  It matters not who started it, but when one of the
There is no offensive of discriminatory meaning implied; you have read
my definition and that's how I apply it. Not more, not less.

Well, ok, but then I've been known to refer to systemd proponents as "fanboys."

Miles Fidelman