Re: Joey Hess is out?

Hallo,
* Slavko [Sat, Nov 08 2014, 04:13:12PM]:
> > Why don't the anti-systemd people do what they've been threatening the
> > whole time and fuck off to another distro or to FreeBSD?
>
> This is exact example why i stopped all my contribution to Debian, and
> i will not start it again, despite if i stay with Debian in future or
> not! I orphan my packages in near future.
>
> If the community consider people which have another opinion as bad, it
> is time do not contribute to it more. And whole debate is about one
> idea: If you don't like systemd, you are stupid.

That's not my impression. It's more like: if you don't like systemd,
don't use it. If you don't like it that much that you want to rant
against it, make sure your arguments have some proof/backup.

Since systemd hatters usually fail on the second task, the rhetorical
arsenal is chosen accordingly (ad-hominem, trolling, misquoting, ...).

Regards,
Eduard.