Re: Good news on claws-mail

On Wed, 29 Oct 2014 17:56:25 +0100 Siard sent:

> I followed apt's advice to try 'apt-get -f install' (without packages)
> and voilà: all dependencies were neatly solved.

Thank you, I have to be honest, I was a bit wary about doing that, so
didn't try it.

Charlie
--
	Registered Linux User:- 329524

	How many a man has dated a new era in his life from the reading
	of a book! The book exists for us, perchance, that will explain
	our miracles and reveal new ones. The at present unutterable
	things we may find somewhere uttered. ......Henry David Thoreau