Re: Good news on claws-mail

On Mon, 20 Oct 2014 03:37:56 +0200
berenger.morel@neutralite.org wrote:

> And, finally, I consider myself as a DE user. My DE is built by
> myself around a terminal-emulator, a tiling window manager,

Which one?

I use Openbox, which of course isn't tiling.

> and
> several applications,

Such as?

My main apps are:

* Sigil
* Bluefish
* Iceweasel (I use xxxterm on Ubuntu)
* Vim
* VimOutliner
* LyX
* Gnumeric
* LibreOffice Impress
* The various programming languages
* UMENU
* dmenu

> but it's still a DE. A light one, an efficient
> one, a personal one, but it's my DE. :D

An afficienado would argue with you that it's a DE only if the apps can
all interact. Me, I'd prefer all my apps mind their own business, but
hey, that's just me.

SteveT