Re: Good news on claws-mail

On Tue, 28 Oct 2014 13:47:26 -0400 Charles Kroeger sent:

> It's very maintained on linux. I suggest you try Opera beta. It's the
> best browser I've used in a long time.
>
> Version:	26.0.1656.8 - Opera is up to date
> Update stream:	beta
> System:	Debian GNU/Linux jessie/sid (x86_64; XFCE)
>
> http://deb.opera.com

But dependency hell. [laughing] Which gstreamer*****

None seem to work without leading to another dependency.

I think I stopped using Opera years ago because it was too closed down.

Charlie
--
	Registered Linux User:- 329524

	The perch swallows the grub-worm, the pickerel swallows the
	perch, and the fisherman swallows the pickerel; and so all the
	chinks in the scale of being are filled. ......Henry David
	Thoreau