Re: I'm not a huge fan of systemd

On Fri, Jul 18, 2014 at 02:14:24AM +0300, Andrei POPESCU wrote:
'service' also has tab completion. Not sure if this is because I have
bash-completion installed, but it's too late for me to check.

Yes, you need bash-completion installed and activated in /etc/bash.bashrc. It is not activated by default.

And at least SLES doesn’t have bash-completion, so you won’t get tab completion with the service command. Which means that everyone will use /etc/init.d/<script>.

Shade and sweet water!

	Stephan

--
| Stephan Seitz          E-Mail: stse@fsing.rootsland.net |