Re: Replacement for dspam

On Thu, Jul 17, 2014 at 11:26:56PM +0200, Jochen Spieker wrote:
> Ok, I already fail at the first step: call crm114 from Postfix so that
> it uses user-specific spam/ham CSS files. My web search suggests nobody
> has ever done that before. I don't use procmail but Dovecot's LDA for
> mail sorting which doesn't allow to call external programs. There is
> sieve_extprograms but that looks a little weird to me.

I've never tried that, I'd be interested to see it working. I use procmail for
local users who have their own CSS files. I did once look at
http://johannes.sipsolutions.net/Projects/crm114-spamd which provides a
spamd-like interface to crm114, but I didn't go live with it. For SMTP-time
rejection you will need CSS files shared across all recipients.