Re: Personal Recommendations for Free List Compatible Email Service

On Sun, Apr 27, 2014 at 4:51 AM, Celejar <celejar@gmail.com> wrote:
> Aptoide, IIUC, just provides a common
> interface that allows us to use different app markets. [I haven't yet
> played with it, though.]

>From their website: "Aptoide is the largest independent Android App
Store and allows partners to setup and manage their own Android store.
As a partner you can upload, test and approve your apps."

It's a store itself and a way for anyone to have their store.
I have both Aptoide and F-droid and don't remember last using
GooglePlay (nor do i think aptoide fronts for it).

--
"On the internet, nobody knows you're a dog."