Re: Personal Recommendations for Free List Compatible Email Service

On Sat, 26 Apr 2014 18:01:21 +0100
Nuno Magalhães <nunomagalhaes@eu.ipp.pt> wrote:

> Somehow this thread got slightly OT...
>
> On Sat, Apr 26, 2014 at 9:08 AM, Richard Hector <richard@walnut.gen.nz> wrote:

[Quoting error - this was me.]

> >> I really want to limit myself to f-droid, but they're really pretty
> >> lacking. They don't even have an ssh server!
>
> Try aptoide (an apt-inspired android market, not an apt fork in the
> Debian repos).

Thanks for the suggestion, but how does this solve our problems? We'd
really like to avoid Google's store, for privacy and other reasons, but
f-droid just isn't enough. Aptoide, IIUC, just provides a common
interface that allows us to use different app markets. [I haven't yet
played with it, though.]

Celejar