Re: On what is helpful and what is not [was: Re: Wifi]

On 03/10/2014 08:29 AM, Jerry Stuckle wrote:
On 3/10/2014 4:45 AM, Stan Hoeppner wrote:

I've been using the phonetic abbreviation "nub" for over 15 years....

Knowledge is not an excuse for being an anal orifice.  And just because
you've been using something wrong for over 15 years does not make it any
better.

You can define something any way you want.  It's how the rest of the
world defines it that counts.

And if anyone is being childish about this, it is you.

Now, I'm not saying he was using "nub" wrong; just stated that I never heard of it used in that context. Now that it was explained to me, I understand his intent. His tone & delivery, however, was about as smooth as a porcupine wearing 80 grit sandpaper underwear.

--
--- Dave Woyciesjes
--- ICQ# 905818

- from some guy on the internet.