Re: On what is helpful and what is not [was: Re: Wifi]

On Monday 10 March 2014 14:34:43 Dave Woyciesjes wrote:
> > It's pretty damn sad that a 'certain' type of new users join this
> > list, and the first post they see from me is one of my rare tough
> > love posts such as in this thread.  And even though said new
> > users are not the recipient of the comment, they nonetheless
> > instantly overreact, blow their top, and try to rally the list to
> > tackle "the bully".  What thoughtful people do is create mail
> > filters, without uttering a peep on or off list.
>
>         Nah, I haven't gotten anywhere close to "blowing my top".
> And I'm not trying to rally anyone.

If the cap fits??  Your name wasn't mentioned! Tho' I agree that it is
not too difficult sometimes to know if one was meant.

Stan may be abrasive, as he would be the first to admit.  But he is
very knowledgeable and very ready to use this knowledge to help
others.  If he upsets you as much as he appears to do, why don't you
just null-file him?

Lisi