Re: Fwd: Installing Debian inside Windows 7 utilizing VirtualBox

Also would like to add that my use for Debian (at this point in time)
is to simply utilize the OS for everyday tasks i.e. gmail, Office
suite etc.

I am a heavy computer user in that on my "windows system" I have
utilized such programs as Adobe Photoshop, MS Office, Open Office,
Libre Office,  a digital audio workstation (DAW) for composing a
recording audio tracks (Cakewalk/Sonar), all aspects of video-editing
(using NCH VideoPad and VirtualDub and VirtualDubMod), VLC media
player, I do web design and learning to program in "C" using various
utilities etc.

However in regards to utilizing debian, I am not looking to jump-in
head first but simply looking proceed cautiously, learn the basics
(such as navigating the GUI, command line, shell etc) and to check my
emails (gmail), office suite and to get youtube to play videos. Those
are my immediate goals and I am sure this may keep me busy for awhile.
Thank you.