Re: Installing Debian inside Windows 7 utilizing VirtualBox

Hi Members,

I appreciate all the installation steps, help and advice. Just
downloaded VirtualBox for windows and finished installing the program.
Currently in the process of creating a "new machine" (in VirtualBox).

My laptop is a 32-bit OS running windows 7. I downloaded the file
called Debian-7.2.0-i386-netinst. It is a disc Image file (.iso) and I
would like to mount this directly into virtual box without burning the
file to a CD or USB stick.

I have experience with a product called Virtual CloneDrive as I
mounted an iso file with this program in the past (however it was on a
different OS and not win7).

Has anyone successfully mounted a Debian .iso file directly to VirtualBox?

Thank you