Re: Debian Wheezy - HP Pavilion dm1

On 21/10/13 03:20 PM, Ralf Mardorf wrote:
On Mon, 2013-10-21 at 14:20 -0400, Sureyya Sahin wrote:
I never opened my laptop before and I don't have proper instructions
to replace it...

Replacing the drive is easy, but opening the laptop could be risky,
regarding to hidden pins, lock thingies. I once repaired a laptop and
had serious issues to close it up and I mean really serious issues.

I am currently investigating the laptop and yet to find how I can open it.

It seems like I'd better start using this one for my own experiments and use another laptop as a production machine, perhaps...

S. Sahin