Re: Debian Wheezy - HP Pavilion dm1

On Sat, Oct 19, 2013 at 05:30:41PM -0400, Sureyya Sahin wrote:
> Ok, I entered the command as root (not working as a regular user)
> and get this edited version (to keep my message short) of
> information:

All your edited version tells us is what drive this is. To actually
know what shape the drive is in, we need to see the section that
starts out something like:

"SMART Attributes Data Structure revision number: 10
Vendor Specific SMART Attributes with Thresholds:"

Greg

--
web site: http://www.gregn.net
skype: gregn1