Re: Debian Wheezy - HP Pavilion dm1

On Mon, 2013-10-21 at 10:01 +0000, Curt wrote:
[snip]

JFTR it's not intended to remove gvfs or any other software that for
troubleshooting purpose might be removed in the future, should be
removed forever. I would remove and reinstall one software after the
other until the click noise disappears. Then, when we know what software
does cause the trouble, even this software should be reinstalled and
after that perhaps a configuration only needs to be edited or what ever.

The OP is free to do whatever the OP wants to do.

How would you troubleshoot? If there's a better method I'm interested in
this way.

Regards,
Ralf