Re: Code Of Conduct (was ... Re: Security?)

On Mon, Sep 23, 2013 at 11:13:37AM +0200, Ralf Mardorf wrote:
> On Mon, 2013-09-23 at 18:56 +1200, Chris Bannister wrote:
> > On Sat, Sep 21, 2013 at 09:33:26PM +0200, Ralf Mardorf wrote:
> > > Btw. "fxxxxxg a sheep" in Germany is allowed, so claiming asylum should

> >   * Do not use foul language; besides, some people receive the lists via
> >     packet radio, where swearing is illegal.
>
> It's a quote from a link that was posted by somebody else. I was
> thinking about it myself, ok, in the future I'll take care about this.

> Assumed I would post a link, is it ok to post a link with similar
> content? Perhaps interesting for the one who posted the link too.
>
> Btw. in Germany the word that describes a sexual action isn't swearing.

If you don't want to abide by the CoC, then you will abide by the
consequences.

Although, you may want to have a look at, these for an alternate view:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZ0Ny6WhfLU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_osQvkeNRM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVkckG6zw6I

Disclaimer: Don't view if you are easily offended.

"Just because something offends you doesn't mean you're right!" - Ricky
Gervais.

oppressing." --- Malcolm X