Re: Code Of Conduct (was ... Re: Security?)

On Mon, 2013-09-23 at 07:03 -0400, Jeff Bauer wrote:
> On 09/23/2013 06:47 AM, Ralf Mardorf wrote:
>
> > A quick archive search does show that I helped others on this list
> > much more than you did.
>
> List participation is not a competitive sport.

That's correct, but I randomly, without evil intend made a mistake and
he answered in an abusive way, while he offended several mailing list
rules for _all_ of his mails, while he didn't help very much, if there
is any help by him. I'm free too mention that?