Re: how many users is enough?

On 11/30/12, Ralf Mardorf <ralf.mardorf@rocketmail.com> wrote:
> I would describe the relationship between Ubuntu and Debian like this:
>
> Without Debian there would be no successful Ubuntu, but without Ubuntu
> there still would be a successful Debian.

This is true, Debian being what it is, a community based, largely
volunteer effort, it shall continue regardless of the profit or not of
any particular company.

I sure hope to see the day that Ubuntu announces a true profit though,
the more companies that survive, which companies also make some
contributions to the libre software ecosystem, the better.