Notifications changed in LXDE under wheezy

Since yesterday mid-morning my notifications have changed back to ones similar to Gnome/XFCE being a black box with white text in it, which is saved to a notification file in the status bar. Previously my notifications from LXDE were light grey blocks with black text which weren't apparently logged at the desktop.

Can anybody help me please to regain my LXDE styled notifications? I've tried googling but without much success.

Thank you
A taste of linux = http://www.sharons.org.uk/taste/index.html
Debian Wheezy, LXDE 2 LibreOffice
Registered Linux user 334501