Re: [OT] Intelectual Property Law

On Thu, 02 Aug 2012 14:25:22 -0500
John Hasler <jhasler@newsguy.com> wrote:

> They are not your masters.  You don't need their stuff.  Make your own
> or get it from people who share your values.

This is dogma. There is a great deal of software, and certainly other
cultural material (books, movies, music) out there which has no FLOSS
equivalent, and I don't have the time / skill to manufacture my own.
What does that mean, anyway? Is it really reasonable to refuse to read
all books that have not been released under a FLOSS license?

Celejar