Re: unique install question? (Squeeze audio install using the Wheezy-di from a USB drive)

On Wed, 13 Jun 2012 15:01:23 -0400 (EDT), Karen wrote in message
<[🔎] Pine.BSF.4.64.1206131456410.45073@server1.shellworld.net>:

> oh my...what have I started?

..nobody told you what happens when you toss lighted matches
down gas tank holes?  Hint, it's usually audible. ;o)

> put a creative challenge to this bunch and the ideas flow.
> *however*
> I have the equipment I have for this project, no more, so will need
> the the knowledgable human first with extra if I am going to spend
> energy this way. Honestly, I remain amazed, but there is only so much
> possible WITH this present box, its a Pentium II,  which I admit I
> felt should have allowed for DVD booting from usb but it does not.

..pentium II or III (2 or 3) or both?  Very old, you could buy
a new machine for the money you'll save on power.  On the other
hand, these slow old boxes will help heat your home.

..a bigger question is, does a Pentium II have enough omph
to run an audio installer?

  Scenarios always come in sets of three: