Re: unique install question? (Squeeze audio install using the Wheezy-di from a USB drive)

oh my...what have I started?
put a creative challenge to this bunch and the ideas flow.
*however*
I have the equipment I have for this project, no more, so will need the the knowledgable human first with extra if I am going to spend energy this way. Honestly, I remain amazed, but there is only so much possible WITH this present box, its a Pentium II, which I admit I felt should have allowed for DVD booting from usb but it does not.
Karen