Re: unique install question? (Squeeze audio install using the Wheezy-di from a USB drive)

On 2012-06-13, Curt <curty@free.fr> wrote:

>> You've omitted the prefix 'mis' in this sentence.
>>

> You've neglected correcting the rectal-cranial inversion from which you
> so cruelly suffer.

Actually I've now reread Scott's article and I agree that I did in fact
misunderstand what he was on about, and it is unfortunately me therefore
the one suffering from rectal-cranial inversion, a condition which I
will now attempt to rectify but which I'm afraid is chronic in my case.

So sorry.  I will be thinking hard before posting any further messages
from the land of cheese and honey.

Adieu,

Curt