Re: unique install question? (Squeeze audio install using the Wheezy-di from a USB drive)

PS, OT: I preferred Xfce, but the more up to date Xfce is, the more
serious issues do appear on my machine. For Debian stable Xfce still
should be reliable, but for current Ubuntu and Arch I experience it as a
PITA at the moment. GNOME2 is very good, but even if it should be
provided by stable (dunno), GNOME3 already is the successor, a DE that
will break the "averaged ;)" audio users workflow. Perhaps you'll be
comfortable with LXDE.