corrupted screen after freah debian squeeze alpha1 boot

Hello

I've installed fresh debian squeeze on my laptop. After selecting
image to boot from grub I first see standard 80x25 console but after
few lines the screen switches to different videomode but it is
completly corrupted and I see only pixels changing. The system won't
freeze. Starting X (using ssh) won't help this.

I tried to add different parameters to kernel options to disable the
framebuffer but none helped (like nomodeset, vga=normal, nofb,
fb=false).

Any advice?

Thanks in advance.
--