Re: unique install question? (Squeeze audio install using the Wheezy-di from a USB drive)

Rob,
I do not work in most popular, because this may or may not mean most accessible from a screen reading standpoint, or more flexible from a usability standpoint...in my personal dictionary, there is no such thing as "most people." I am using pure dos on my main computer for example, having never regarded windows as either a reasonable or practical way to run a computer, no matter how popular..but back to debian.

case in point, I sing professionally and am a radio producer, for me there is no such thing as too many music players, smiles. Again if there were a list that one could review outside of the install process detailing the packages and the images with which they were associated, you would have a point. However without such a list to review in advance I would likely never discover other program options.
If you know of such a list send away.
Otherwise, the idea that I might find 20 music players waiting on DVD4, means I will most certainly now install everything to get to them lol! I seriously understand what you and the others are saying, but I am working with very limited information, and have more than enough room on the 30gig hard drive I am using for all of the packages. Then I can choose so that for my next machine I can install less.

Karen