Re: Get to the bottom of what is running my networks

http://wiki.openwrt.org/doc/howto/dns.maradns

> I don't know about it to hazard a guess myself but I guess you don't
> think the small amount of available ram will be a factor in a dns
> server or web server of your lans' proportions eh?

Actually the size of the lan shouldn't have anything to do with it, but
rather the expected traffic, which I expect to be very low.

> That would be a very nice kind of server to have... the size of a
> smallish book, quiet, no fans running, not much heat... nice.
>
> I wonder if you'd know if mine could do the same by these two ouputs:

The specs are very similar to mine, but you will have to test for
yourself. I was hoping to be able to use it for internet radio with MPD.
Unfortunately my favorite station is streaming in AAC and the processor
is not powerful enough, but mp3 streams work great ;)

Kind regards,
Andrei