Re: Netinstall cannot find wireless access points

On Fri, 10 Feb 2012 13:09:43 -0500, Tom H wrote:

> On Wed, Feb 8, 2012 at 10:22 AM, Camaleón <noelamac@gmail.com> wrote:

(...)

>>> Yes, but it wasn't announced publicly.
>>
>> Debian Planet does not count as something "public"? :-)
>
> It's not an official announcement just because it's on someone's blog!

And who said nothing about "official"? AFAIK, only Debian News is the
"official" source but there are other sites where to look to get the
latest developments.

>>> I've just checked "grub2 site:lists.debian.org/debian-project" too;
>>> nada. And grub2 was a big, cross-distribution change so it wasn't
>>> Debian-specific, Debian -installer specific and therefore was widely
>>> discussed/attacked /praised...
>>
>> Well, GRUB is/was well documented/presented at Debian wiki, as well as
>> the other available bootloaders.
>
> Yes. But we're talking of announcements here, not documentation.

Well, Release Notes is "documentation" and that's where this should be
advertized, IMO. In fact, it is there but information is outdated.

Greetings,

--
Camaleón