Re: Netinstall cannot find wireless access points

On Sat, 04 Feb 2012 16:55:30 +0000, Brian wrote:

> On Sat 04 Feb 2012 at 14:34:25 +0000, Camaleón wrote:
>
>> On Fri, 03 Feb 2012 19:19:56 +0100, Jan Moskyto Matejka wrote:
>>
>> > Is this the long-time-final state, or does anybody plan to add
>> > support of more encryption methods?
>>
>> I can't tell... maybe you can ask to "debian-boot" mailing list, query
>> for the current status and offer your help for testing whatever needed.
>>
>> AFAICT, WEP is still the only option in wheezy.
>
> The templates file in the netcfg udeb package is illuminating.

What templates? :-?

Testing installation guide is still displaying the same information as
squeeze for this regard, if something has changed maybe needs to be
updated:

http://d-i.alioth.debian.org/manual/en.i386/ch02s01.html#network-cards

Greetings,

--