Re: Netinstall cannot find wireless access points

On Mon, Feb 6, 2012 at 10:34 AM, Camaleón <noelamac@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, 06 Feb 2012 10:28:45 -0500, Tom H wrote:

>>> I wonder how did you reach that conclusion given that it has not been
>>> published anyhwere... black magic, mind reading? (just kidding) :-)
>>
>> http://packages.debian.org/wheezy/wpasupplicant-udeb
>>
>> http://d-i.debian.org/daily-images/i386/daily/build_netboot.log
>>
>> http://d-i.debian.org/daily-images/amd64/daily/build_netboot.log
>
> That's not the kind of sources users tend to read (i.e., Debian wiki,
> Debian News, debian-devel, debian-boot, Debian planet, Debian blogs...).

I dont' read these either. I just knew that there was a
wpasupplicant-udeb (I'm not sure from where) and I pointed to its
existence as a package as well as to the fact that it's being included
in the installer.

In looking at the debian-boot archives, I've found two relevant bugs: