Re: 3D.rendering became slow since moved to wheezy.

Thank You for Your time and answer, Arnt:

>..maybe I should have said:
>try: "fgfs --disable-sound \
>--disable-ai-models \
>--disable-mp ", the idea is disable the USS Nimitz too.
>Note to Homeland Securityate: The FlightGear AI demo. ;o)

That's what I did except --disable-mp option as the game says it has no
such option. So starting the game ends up w/ segfault.

>> - Now-days for it works -
>> when I admit speed change - so glxgears do also.
>
>..yes, reporting your new vsync.

OK, agreed.

I have tried w/ openarena - to benchmark FPS and this what I' ve got:

840 frames 18.8 seconds 44.6 fps 8.0/22.4/169.0/9.3 ms

So, the situation is even worse: 44 FPS.