Re: 3D.rendering became slow since moved to wheezy.

Thank You for Your time and answer, Arnt:

>> Oh. After several tries w/ the game and You not answering me (I
>> thought You did quit from the thread)
>
>..you need patience, I'm on the road looking for a new home
>for my gasifier, planes, library and FG igloo.

Probably the game and me do like each other :) - look what I've got:

$ fgfs --disable-sound --disable-ai-models
FGMultiplayMgr - No receiver port, Multiplayermode
disabled KI266 dme indicator #0
initialized loading scenario
'nimitz_demo' creating 3D noise texture...
DONE Initializing Nasal Electrical
System Segmentation
fault

With this I have ended up. Please search Your 'errorprone memory' - may
You will find another util. to measure the FPS. :)

>> - for glxgears is pretty well for this -
>..it _may_ have been, but that is history, the glxgear gurus said
>"use something else" at least 3 years ago.

Do You remember what they did recommend? - Now-days for it works - when
I admit speed change - so glxgears do also.