Re: 3D.rendering became slow since moved to wheezy.

Thank You for Your time and answer, Arnt:

>..dunno OpenArena, to help investigate your problem, install and start
>FlightGear-2.4 and chk the orange number in the lower right hand
>corner, should match your screen refresh rate, just like glxgears and
>I _guess_ OpenArena too.

I'm unlucky w/ it: ^)

$ /usr/games/fgfs
FGMultiplayMgr - No receiver port, Multiplayermode disabled
KI266 dme indicator #0 initialized
creating 3D noise texture... DONE
AL lib: pulseaudio.c:612: Context did not connect: Connection refused
AL lib: pulseaudio.c:612: Context did not connect: Connection refused
ALSA lib pcm.c:2212:(snd_pcm_open_noupdate) Unknown PCM cards.pcm.rear
ALSA lib pcm.c:2212:(snd_pcm_open_noupdate) Unknown PCM
cards.pcm.center_lfe ALSA lib pcm.c:2212:(snd_pcm_open_noupdate)
Unknown PCM cards.pcm.side ALSA lib pcm_dmix.c:957:(snd_pcm_dmix_open)
The dmix plugin supports only playback stream Cannot connect to server
socket err = No such file or directory Cannot connect to server socket
jack server is not running or cannot be started
Initializing Nasal Electrical System
Scaling image
'/usr/share/games/FlightGear/Textures.high/Signs/black.png' from
(4096,128) to (2048,128) Scaling image
'/usr/share/games/FlightGear/Textures.high/Signs/framed.png' from
(4096,128) to (2048,128) Scaling image
'/usr/share/games/FlightGear/Textures.high/Signs/yellow.png' from
(4096,128) to (2048,128) Scaling image
'/usr/share/games/FlightGear/Textures.high/Signs/red.png' from
(4096,128) to (2048,12

May we can use some utilities for the issue?