Re: KDE4.4 desktop customization for multiple users.

Thank You for Your time and answer, Scott:

>By default, when a new user is created a new group is also created,
>and a home into which the contents of /etc/skel is copied, then
>ownership is set to the new user, permissions *don't* change - just
>the *ownership* eg.:- chown -R newuser:newuser

Oh! that's the point - the skel dir. is copied to the home of the new
user at the time it (the user) is created! - I what I did was just
starting KDE under a user that was already created but with absolutely
empty home dir.

Now I got it. Thank You again, Scott for Your time for me.

I think the item can be closed here.