Re: Debian safe-upgrade to 6.0.2 - don't run within X session

D G Teed:

> I wonder if my previous problem was triggered by the
> time of day as it was just around midnight.
>
> I noticed this in the aptitude output:
>
> Setting up gdm3 (2.30.5-6squeeze3) ...
> Scheduling reload of GNOME Display Manager configuration: gdm3.

That only means that gdm3 will restart after the last user has logged
out. What you are seeing is the solution to the problem you think you
have seen.

J.
--
I lust after strangers but only date people from the office.
[Agree]   [Disagree]