Re: Problem with autojump script - unsupported pickle protocol - Debian Testing

On Thu, 30 Jun 2011 13:07:39 +0800, Stephane Duchesne wrote:

> I'm running Debian Testing and I have a problem with a python script
> called autojump:
>
> #dpkg --info autojump_15-1_all.deb

(...)

Just a very wild guess but have you looked at the "README.Debian" file
for that package? It seems pointing to some steps that need to be done in
order to configure it properly, though not sure if that will help you
with your error... :-?

Anyway, the package is available at Debian repos, so you can report any
bug for it at Debian BTS.

Greetings,

--
Camaleón