Re: x-terminal-emulator does not appear to accept comand line args

On Sb, 11 iun 11, 15:40:36, Camaleón wrote:

> As I see, "gnome-terminal" and "gnome-terminal.wrapper" are different
> things aimed to different usages. But hey, if you think there is
> something wrong or that can be improved, just go ahead with the bug
> report.

I would file a minor bug to add something like this in the manpage:

----
Note: on Debian systems, if you start gnome-terminal via the
x-terminal-emulator symlink using the alternatives system, the long
options described in this manual will not work. Instead you will have to
use single-dash xterm-like options.
----

(feel free to (re)use the text above if you think it's useful ;)

Regards,
Andrei