Re: Best and most popular distros for the enterprise desktop

Hi,

Boyd Stephen Smith Jr. wrote:
...and evidently I like talking about myself. :(

All good, nice to hear your story, my PC life began in the TRS-80 days at a local Tandy store in Melbourne AU. I was young then, but not as young as you. Not going into my story right now, but I'm 44 now fwiw and have been using Debian for quite a while now, but it's horses for courses with me .....

Thanks again for sharing, you've often got some great posts and it's interesting to know you a little better.

My 13 y.o. has started out very young though and he has far more resources available to him than I ever had which I was that young. Oh well, surely that's to be expected now though.

Cheers

--
Kind Regards
AndrewM