Re: Best and most popular distros for the enterprise desktop

Hi Boyd,

Boyd Stephen Smith Jr. wrote:
I do believe a Free Software system should be as easy to use as MS Windows for "Joe Sixpack" and "Jane Boxwine". This might already be the case; it is really hard for me to judge. I've been programming since I was 5 and a fan of UNIX and UNIX-like systems since I first used one.

Out of interest, how old are you now then?

I agree it is hard to judge how "Joe Sixpack" or "Jane Boxwine" consider to be "as easy as M$"..... ;-)

--
Kind Regards
AndrewM

Andrew McGlashan