Re: Movemail not getting emails

On Mon, 08 Nov 2010 14:18:41 -0600
Stan Hoeppner <stan@hardwarefreak.com> wrote:

> Frankly speaking, trying to setup and operate your own DNS servers would
> cost you more in time and treasure than simply paying for DNS service.
> As I stated earlier, I pay $5/month for DNS service with TZO (paid
> yearly).  The service they sell is dynamic dns service geared toward
> residential broadband users, much like dyndns.org.  The big difference
> WRT dyndns.org is that you use your own real domain name, which enables
> you to run your own MX host, i.e. inbound mail server.

dyndns does offer DNS for real TLD names:

DynDNS Custom: Managed DNS Hosting Solution
Only $29.95/year

DynDNS Custom is our all-in-one managed DNS hosting solution for top
level domains (ie. www.yourwebsite.com). With simple web-interface,
running on five geographically diverse servers to put you in complete
control of your zones and ensure your domain's DNS resolution never
fails.

http://www.dyndns.com/services/dns/custom/

Celejar