Re: Dovecot- WAS Re: Movemail not getting emails

Paul Cartwright put forth on 11/8/2010 3:16 PM:

>> /usr/lib/dovecot/modules/lda/lib90_sieve_plugin.la
>> /usr/lib/dovecot/modules/lda/lib90_sieve_plugin.so

Well?  Did you find the two files above already on your system?  They
should be there.  They're installed with dovecot-common or dovecot-imapd.

Type:

/# locate sieve_plugin

> I'll look into THAT later... sieve first!
> I don't think I have a /etc/postfix/phish419.regexp...

No, you wouldn't.  ;)  I run a lot of custom Postfix A/S filters.

That one doesn't stop many overall, but it does stop pesky phish and 419
spam.  Every little bit of spam killed adds up to alot. :)

Since you're going to be hosting your own MX mail host now, you should
subscribe to the dovecot and postfix mailing lists.

--
Stan