Re: KMail - forwarding issues

On 10/31/2010 07:19 AM, Stan Hoeppner wrote:
> I always send plain text messages.  If I wanted to I could forward an
> HTML message inline as Tbird has all kinds of flexibility in this
> regard.  But why would I want to forward HTML garbage, inline or otherwise?
>
> "Rich HTML" email was a neat thing until spammers, marketeers,
> criminals, etc, ruined its use.

I get PLENTY of rich text emails, from friends & family, and I like to
forward them AS-IS to others.. They like it like that, nice pretty
pictures, just like the web sites. I grew up with mailx 25 years ago,
but then again I also had a rotary dial phone, and a 1965 Volkswagon
Bug.. things change:)

--
Paul Cartwright
Registered Linux user # 367800