Re: KMail - forwarding issues

Lisi put forth on 10/31/2010 5:49 AM:

> So here.  I regard the fact that my emails are blessedly HTML and picture free
> as a strength, and a highly desirable feature.

Tbird has this great feature called "View Message Body As" with 3
options, one being plain text, the other two being varying levels of
HTML.  My default view is plain text.

I always send plain text messages.  If I wanted to I could forward an
HTML message inline as Tbird has all kinds of flexibility in this
regard.  But why would I want to forward HTML garbage, inline or otherwise?

"Rich HTML" email was a neat thing until spammers, marketeers,
criminals, etc, ruined its use.

--
Stan