Re: KMail - forwarding issues

On Sunday 31 October 2010 10:09:18 Camaleón wrote:
> If you want to keep images and html formatting of the original message,
> as soon as you reply/forward inline you lose all the "fancy" things.

Sorry :-(  I simply hadn't grasped that you were all complaining at the fact
that Kmail doesn't handle HTML.  I have always regarded that as one of its
strengths!

I thought that you were all complaining that you can't forward in line and
without the email address of the original sender.

Personally I like the fact that KMail doesn't do pictures in the middle of the
email.  I shall be very sorry when it starts to do so.  It is the old dilemma
about whether something is a bug or a feature.

Lisi