Re: KMail - forwarding issues

On Sunday 31 October 2010 10:32:24 Camaleón wrote:
> I don't see how a "lack" (meaning, "inability of choice") can be a good
> feature ;-(

There _is_ choice - there are loads of email clients and most of them have
inline pictures.

But to give you an example of when a lack is a highly to be desired feature.

Someone on the corner of the road I  live in installed a very bright security
light that was triggered by a motion sensor.  The result was that as I
approached the corner I was suddenly blinded by a very bright light shining
straight into my eyes.  It was fairly soon removed, presumably at the
insistance of the Police.  It was its _presence_ that was the bug and its
absence a highly desirable feature.

So here.  I regard the fact that my emails are blessedly HTML and picture free
as a strength, and a highly desirable feature.

Lisi