Re: ps - Illegal Instruction

The thing of it is, this doesn't sound like a Debian problem/question.
And most every suggestion is given with that in mind. So if you wanted
to see if it was a Debian problem, then you'd do things like try it in
another VM. Of course, this isn't possible for whatever reason -
doesn't matter - therefore we must rely on best guess. And best guess
would seem to be its a problem with VPC.

You may get lucky and find someone on this list has had the exact same
problem and solved it, but it's far more likely that you'll get
assistance from the VPC people for this, either their forums or
mailing list or irc channel.

Maybe this has already been explained though, I haven't followed the
entire thread.

Regards,
AM