Re: ps - Illegal Instruction

Jerry Stuckle writes:
> I need to make this work or have concrete reasons as to why it doesn't
> work.

Then why are you addressing your question to us and not to Microsoft?
Debian works on real hardware.  This Microsoft software purports to
emulate real hardware.  Therefor the fact that Debian does not run on it
proves that it is buggy.  Since it is closed source only Microsoft has
any realistic chance of finding the bug.

> Guesses, opinions, etc. won't make it.

Microsoft claims that it would be illegal for us to try to find the bug
even if we thought it worth the considerable effort.  And if we found
it, what then?  We wouldn't be able to fix it.
--
John Hasler